I hope you are out enjoying this beautiful day. It is the Working Man’s Holiday after all… Labor Day. A quick recap of the last month. Now I’m off to enjoy the last “thought of” summer weekend… even though summer doesn’t officially end until September 22nd. Happy Labor Day Weekend!!
Top 5 Blogposts of August 2018
- 2011 – I Like to Dip No Double Dipping Allowed – Guys, this is some friggin fabulous cheese dip!
- 2017 – Aunt Sandy’s Banana Bread – Pour Hawaii getting slammed by everything this summer!
- 2018 – Caramel Apple Cake – YUM! That’s it! Yum!
- 2018 – Kansas City: Where We Stayed, Where We Ate, What We Did – I really like KC!
- 2018 – Trying to Keep it Together – Some days are easier than others…
- 2018 – Strawberry Basil Cupcakes – These just scream Summer! And the combination is a good one!
- 2018 – Magnolia Market at the Silos and In-n-Out Burger, Waco Texas – Meh… mixed emotions here.