Things you’ll learn if you go dive with us on New Year’s Day
- The weather doesn’t always cooperate… some days it’s warm and sometimes it’s cold.
- We actually have people that will dive (10 this year).
- Pete likes to go. He’s Diver Dog Pete afterall
- He may or may not share a seat with anyone.
- He might also fart, a lot… and they stink!
- If Dan picks on you, it just means he likes you. And Poor Kim finds a lot of things randomly in her purse.
- You know you’re with divers if dive weights are used for more than buoyancy compensation.
- Pete likes to be the beach bitch. (aka sits on the shore and watches over things)
- Kim and I always take pictures with our tongues stuck out. It’s just what we do.
- You can’t dress yourself once you start scuba diving… you have to enlist friends.
Happy New Year!!