- So if you read yesterday’s post… I was pouting. I think maybe every once in a while if things don’t go your way, it’s okay to pout? Someone, please tell me it’s okay, even at whatever age I am. My husband asked me who made that rule up and I told him I did.
- Last weekend was Abug’s Dance Recital photos. They were to wear Bright Red Lipstick. Now first off, I haven’t worn lipstick since I was in my early 20’s and then I wore more natural/darker colors. So I went and bought bright red. After I had my pouting moment, I put on the bright red lipstick. First off, it matched my shirt. I laughed. Second off, I looked WEIRD! I don’t think I’ll be wearing bright red lipstick any time soon. Not sure what the appeal is.
- It’s 16-hour lipstick. I woke up this morning and it’s still there. I laughed again. Maybe that’s just what I needed!
- Two weekends ago we were helping raise money for our local CP Center. More details to come on that… But I either have a cold from that or I have allergies. I’m not sure how to know the difference. But either way, I have my sexy voice on. Go me.
- I woke up today in a better mood than yesterday. While I’m still frustrated, I’m not pouting anymore. I swear, maybe it was the lipstick… if nothing else, making fun of myself.
- No, I didn’t take a picture.
- So if you’ve been watching the weather, there are potential storms to hit the midwest. Ours is supposed to hit here tomorrow. Fun stuff. My mom was in North Carolina when we had a Microburst hit here back in 2008 (I think it was). She was in Germany when the Tornado hit here in 2011. She’s out of town again. I’m worried…
- We have a mare that is supposed to be foaling… well last week actually. She’s still plugging along. We had a mare back in the late ’90s who held on for 13 months. Mares carry for 11. This mare (technically foal) we’re waiting on has the genes from that foal back in the late ’90s. (Grandpa on the paternal side.)
And that’s all she wrote today!