Man this summer is flying by way to fast. It makes me sad really! So I couldn’t decide if I wanted to do this blog post or if I wanted to blog about Abug’s birthday. I’m not going to lie, Abug’s birthday still has me a little distraught. I can’t believe I have a 1 year old now… So because of that… Here’s 10 Things to Smile About June Mem with EmmyMom.
So in no particular order…
3. My baby turned 1 year old. I’m still in denial about this… How do I have a toddler?
5. We finally got some new family photos. I was excited and LOVE them. Yes I took them. I put my mom behind the camera to help get Addison to look at the camera and smile… we got the look at least.
9. Tbug participated in the Underwater Safari Hunt. She found an animal too!!
1. Father’s Day! Any day to celebrate dad’s is a good day in my book!
4. Taco Tuesday. That’s all 🙂
2. I had fun answering questions with song titles. I’m not going to lie, some didn’t make sense but some cracked me up for the way they actually answered the question.
10. This picture although it really has nothing to do with anything other than I had my sleeping baby in my arms. She was sure lovey that night.
6. So I might as well put my bad luck of hitting red stoplights to find fun things!
8. I made it through my blog crisis.
7. I finally had time to sit down with my dad and find out why our family had Santa Gertrudis cattle.