So I’ve been telling Emmy now for a couple weeks, I’m going to do this. And before it was a link up, I’m going to steal this from you. The thing is, I keep forgetting, until today, so today I’d like to present you with….. dun dun dun…. My Friday Five :).
1. Monday we got a snow day. If you know anything about the school I go to or you follow my blog, you’ll know that we hardly ever get snow days, even when all other universities and colleges are closed down due to bad weather. Now in grade school that meant you got out earlier, but not so much in college…
2. I totally found my craving this week. It was for Orange Soda. Now I know I’ve addressed this not once but twice already, but still. I also ate Sweettarts. I love Sweettarts. Have I ever told you that? I’m not much of a chocolate person, but give me sweettarts as in this week and I’ll eat the whole package. I also like the Chewy ones. Just sayin.
3. My dad had to travel to Indiana for work. One of the guys up there, Greg (who named my colt last year) started picking on me this year about driving a mini van. Grrrr he’s now on my list.
4. We cleaned out Peanut’s room to start trying to get things closer to being arranged (still a whole long ways) in there. Since then we’ve kept the cat out of there. She doesn’t like it at all. Now she’s been going in to Tbug’s room and dragging stuffed animals into our room in the middle of the night and then sleeping where she moves the stuffed animals. Weird cat!
5. I made Tiramisu Brownies this week. I’ll have to share the recipe because dang, they’re good. That’s all :).
See the cat??
Doing research for my 8 page research paper.