Oh goodness, what haven’t I told you the many many times it feels like I’ve shared facts about myself…
How about instead of listing facts about myself, I list posts containing facts about me…
- A letter to my Younger Self via October 2014
- My Pet Peeves via October 2014
- Things that make me happy via October 2014
- Secrets via October 2014
- A letter to 41 Year old me via October 2014
- 45/99 Things I’ve done via October 2014
- How about the reason I don’t push Carts via August 2014
- 31 things about me via July 2014
- We can do a him vs me set of facts too via February 2014
- How about the School Edition of me… Via October 2013
- Want to see a list of firsts that comes to mind via January 2013
- btw, I’m That Girl via August 2011
- I’ve described myself via numbers via March 2011
- Does handwriting tell you something about a person via February 2011
- Who Am I via February 2011
- If you really knew me, you’d know via August 2010
- There’s a list of 15 things that make me happy via July 2010
- There’s also a letter to 20 year old me via July 2010
- A Sampling of myself around 20 years old via May 2010
- 100 things about me on my 100th post via April 2010
That is probably way more information about myself than you ever wanted to know and I know you aren’t going to read all those posts… although read the end of if you really knew me… You’ll get a really good laugh!
So since you probably won’t read all those posts who am I in a nutshell?…
- I’m Nicole
- I speak Nicole (meaning I get things mixed up and in the wrong order sometimes like I might have been born last night but it wasn’t at night or I’m going to put my pony up in a hairtale)
- I prefer cowboy boots over any other shoes.
- I don’t like diet any kind of pop
- and I call it pop
- I do have the hitch hiker thumb (where it’s “double jointed”)
- The right hand is worse than the left hand though.
- My eyes are breen or grown as my husband says… some days they are more brown, some days they are more green.
- I’ve had people say that so and so are jealous of me and I can’t ever figure out why anyone would be jealous of me, ever. I’m just me.
- I like big trucks
- I want to learn to drive a semi truck just to say I can
- I want to take flying lessons just to say I did
- I do like to dress up even though my go to outfit is boots and jeans.
And that pretty well sums me up. Oh and I could hitch hike with my toe….