10 Things to Smile About in July
Did anyone realize today is the last Tuesday of July? Wow I didn’t until just now when I was reading through blog posts and saw EmmyMom’s Post… which is why I’m writing this… to link up with her 10 things to smile about in July.
1. It really has made me happy to get the little rugrats birth story written up. I was afraid I’d forget parts and not going to lie, hubby had to help me through some of it. Yikes! (part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6)
2. Sleep. I know that sounds funny but what sleep I get I’m really happy about! Learning to run on lack of sleep has been interesting!
3. Celebrating the 4th of July.
4. Our first trip to the county fair (which I still need to blog about :)) (Instagram: Boomerbear)
5. Baby snuggles. Who doesn’t like baby snuggles? I truly didn’t think I was a baby person but this little one is bringing me around. (part of my not being was I never was raised up around babies. I was the youngest one)
6. We finally got all the hay done for the first cutting. We had a nightmare getting to that point. The tractor has issues, the mower broke a couple times, the big baler broke and caught on fire twice, the square baler had issues… oy! Then we borrowed a tractor that got a flat tire twice. Fun stuff. All in the middle of that we had a baby.
7. Hubby and I have been together for 5 years as of the 25th. We went on our first date back on July 25, 2009. I reshared part of our story, but for those who haven’t read it (written in 2010) here are all the back links in case you’re interested.
Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, part 9, part 10, part 11, part 12, part 13, part 14, part 15, part 16, part 17, part 18, part 19, part 20, part 21, part 22, part 23, part 24, part 25, part 26, part 27, part 28, part 29, part 30
8. Holy Cow, Peanut turned a month old. How is mommy’s baby growing up so fast????
9. Made footprint and handprint ornaments with mommy’s little peanut.
10. Peanut “rode” her first horse. Plus I got on the back of a horse (even though I’m still not supposed to) since September of last year.
And that’s a rap! 🙂