Here I am, Tuesday morning, sitting in the library waiting to go to class and all I can think about are the things I’ve learned since coming back to school…
- I’ve learned where the library is. I must admit, working on my bachelor’s degree I had no clue where the library was.
- People dress weird. Either that or I do….
- British Literature is gory, especially Shakespeare.
- I had to relearn how to write a paper. I’m still working on this fact…
- My backpack weighs about 24lbs. No wonder my lower back hurts. Question, why didn’t it hurt my first time through? Less work or was it cause I was younger?
- Laptops are the it thing to have. We were lucky to have desktops when I went through the first time. Man what have times come to in the last 12 years!
- And on top of that, a lot of people have Mac’s. It kind of makes me giggle.
- Kids today (no offense because I was probably that way) have no idea what it’s like to be in the real world. I love when they say, I’m not ready for this to be reality. School isn’t reality sadly. If only we all got summer breaks, fall breaks, winter breaks and spring breaks.
- I learned that England had a pretty interesting history/past. And I’m only taking English classes.
- Going to a different school for my Master’s than what I did for my Bachelor’s is also teaching me some things. In some ways they are identical and other ways they are totally different. I’m still learning.
Ok I think that is enough of a list for the time being. That and I need to wrap it up so I can actually go to class. Wish me luck, we’re watching Othello by Shakespeare.