I bet we’re all tired of Thanksgiving now, especially with the Christmas season upon us. All the hustling and bustling trying to get presents bought and friends/family visited, etc. But you know what, I still have a Thanksgiving post to share with you.
I Greeted a lot of my friends and family with this message:
And I could do your typical this was my Thanksgiving but I thought I’d spice it up a bit…. So I’m going to present you with:
The 10 tips on how to celebrate Thanksgiving correctly!
1. Do Play with your food! It’s the right thing to do!
2. Bacon makes everything better! So does bacon butter! And why not throw in some herbs for good measure!
3. Take time for a photo montage! Everyone needs a good photo montage!
4. The pooches know what it’s all about! The afternoon nap! I’m kind of jealous of this one!
5. Bring the egg whisk out, it’s the right thing to do!
6. This is probably one of the only times my table will be set correctly, I’m cool with that though.
7. Hello Yum! That’s all 🙂
8. And if the kids want to cook… by all means, let them!
9. Just a random note, the Corn Casserole HAS to be made in the Corn Casserole Dish. It just tastes better!
10. And once all the food is there and the people have arrived, it’s definitely time to eat. I want some of that and some of that and some of that and some of that and some of that… and well you get the point!
|Green Bean Casserole, Bacon Wrapped Turkey, Gravy, Andouille Pudding, Potato Casserole, Corn Casserole, Homemade bread & Red Velvet Cheesecake for dessert!|
Hmmm… You know it was a good meal when everyone walked away so stuffed they had to crawl :). Bring on Christmas 🙂
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and nope, this isn’t the first Thanksgiving of the year, it was the second and by far not the last! Yup we’re that Thankful for Good Family & Great Friends… or is it Great Family and Good Friends. How about Great Family & Great Friends!