How many times have I shared facts about myself…. seriously? Like is there anything about myself I could tell you that you don’t already know? Hmmm…. I guess I’ll approach it this way…..
10 Interesting Facts About Me: The Anniversary Edition
- My husband and I were both 27 when we got married.
- I knew I wanted to get married in the church my parents got married in. It just so happened to be the church I was a member of. It almost didn’t happen, but in the end, it did.
- I’m not sure anything will top our 1st Anniversary…. 1 Week in Hawaii.
- We honeymooned in Chicago. While people questioned us, it was actually a lot of fun! We ate our way around the city, no joke.
- This year, we spent our 7th Anniversary in the Hayfield. Stories to come!
- I much preferred the 7th Anniversary over our 6th Anniversary where we were moving out of our house.
- We picked September 4th for 2 reasons… 1) Hubby didn’t have any vacation at work at the time, so it was a way to get an extra paid day for our honeymoon and 2) it was my grandma and grandpa’s anniversary.
- My husband wanted to wear Tails on his tux at our wedding. That didn’t bother me.
- I didn’t want to go wedding dress shopping. That’s every girl’s dream, but I HATED doing that. I almost got dragged kicking and screaming to go dress shopping.
- Everyone figured I would wear boots to get married. I actually wore heels. My mom kind of made me, but at the same time, I really wanted to. But we did do a picture of the whole wedding party in boots just for fun!
And while those aren’t very interesting facts… Those are 10 facts none-the-less.