So today is another wonderful round of 10 Things to Smile About. This month kind of rared it’s ugly head at me, but there are still wonderful things to smile about this month!
1. Does Easter 2013 count? I mean technically it was the very end of March, but I’m soooo counting it!
2. Some reassuring words were shared. I really need to keep reading these!!!
5. I entered this photo in a photo contest….
6. We went Raccoon hunting for the first time, which was coincidentally my first time hunting ever!
7. I shared 26 truths about myself.
8. Mini Me got a check up that went really well.
9. I continued to sweat my buns off with Revolt Fitness. Now I think I need just a bit of motivation… Come on scale, help me out here, please!
10. Tbug and I spent a nice rainy morning hanging out together waiting on her daddy to come back home.
I’m also linking up with IA and Shawn for Talk to us Tuesday