The award is circulated to those bloggers that you want to inform that their posts brighten your day.
1. Include the award logo on your post or blog
2. Link to the person who nominated you
The Fabulous Jillian from Jill’s World
|I stole from her blog…|
1. I believe everyone has a “theme song” – one song that defines them, speaks to them, moves them… What is yours? Well I asked my husband once what song best describes me and he said Brad Paisley’s, “She’s Everything.” So I’ll just go with his choice 🙂
2. They’re making a movie about your life. Who do choose to play you on the big screen? Oh heck I know who I’d choose to play hubby… but me… Well Juilianne Hough’s hair in the new Footloose Movie looks a lot like mine if I had a professional hair stylist (haha) so I’ll choose her I guess.
3. What is your favourite holiday, and why? Sad to say Christmas, but really it’s that time between Thanksgiving (US) and Christmas. Even though the stresses of the Christmas season hit everyone, there is something magical about that time of year too.
4. You are given a free ticket to travel anywhere in the world for one month – where do you go, and what sights do you see? I choose Greece. I wanna see it all!
5. Are you a fan of Reality TV? If so, which show would you like to be on and why? I sooooooo want to be on Dancing with the Stars, but that would make me have to be famous first… Do you see that happening? Maybe with the blog? I absolutely LOVE dancing.
The other one I might like to be on would be The Next Food Network Star…. Um… haven’t you noticed that I LOVE to cook?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? I would have to say people who don’t know how or when to use me and I correctly. If you are referring to yourself and another person, you put yourself second. Never say Me and hubby. Tbug used to say that and I’d ask her why she was calling them mean. Proper is to say Hubby and me. The only time you can get away putting yourself first is if you’re naming people in a photo, you’re going left to right and you’re on the left.
7. What is your favourite thing about Autumn? What is this season like where you live? I absolutely LOVE to wear hoodies. That and bon fires are fabulous too! Well the leaves turn, the nights are cool, some years it’s very colorful and some years we wonder if we’re still in summer… lol.
8. Do you play an instrument? If not, what instrument would you like to learn to play? I’d really love to play the Piano or the Guitar, I actually can play the Clarinet. I didn’t play my senior year of high school because well, I was a dummy I guess, but my band teacher told me I could have gotten a scholarship to play in college.
|Circa 1998 + I am the one on the far right in case you couldn’t guess.|
9. You’re on a diet, and trying to avoid certain junk foods… which is your biggest temptation – the hardest to resist? Definitely Breads, pastas, carbs of all sorts!
10. Do you have a Bucket List? Tell me one of the items on it that you hope to cross off someday. Just check it out here!!