So today is Tbug’s birthday. She was with us until 2pm today!! I spent my morning with her instead of blogging, but it’s okay we can still wish her a Hap-Hap-Happy Birthday this late in the evening. Last year I asked her a set of questions and finally we get to compare. Now I used Emmy Mom’s questions as well and added a few more so not all will be comparable, plus I got rid of a few I didn’t care much for. So I guess for a true comparison we’ll have to wait until next year….
1. Why do you like being a kid? You don’t have to get a job.
2. What is your happiest memory? Laying on the floor with our dog Rio.
3. What do you like to do for fun? I like to read and watch tv.
4. What was the nicest thing you ever did for someone else? I made my mom breakfast in bed with my dad.
5. What do you think you’ll be doing in 10 years from now? I’ll be in my 3rd year of college.
6. What do you think your mom & dad do for jobs? My mom goes to school and my dad fixes electronics.
7. What is the grossest thing you can imagine? Dog Poop salad.
8. What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Sit in the living room and watch movies together.
9. What is your favorite color? Blue
10. What is your favorite toy? Barbies
11. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple
12. What is your favorite tv show? Good Luck Charlie
13. What is your favorite food? Fried Chicken
14. What is your favorite outfit? Jeans, Tshirt and boots.
15. What is your favorite game? Rummy
16. What is your favorite snack? Chips
17. What is your favorite animal? Dogs & Horses
18. What is your favorite song? Whiskey Lullaby
19. What is your favorite book? Si-Cology
20. Who is your best friend? Emma
21. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with the dogs.
22. What is your favorite drink? Sweet Tea
23. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
24. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My stuffed animals
25. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Horse Trainer or Lawyer
Compare from last year