2. Riding and Showing Horses. I’ve learned a lot of life’s lessons in the show ring, riding horses, making friendships. Growing and learning.
3. Playing around in the kitchen creating and making and cooking new recipes. What can I say, I love to cook. I love to eat.
4. My blog brings me great joy. It’s so much fun sitting here and reminiscing the past through this blog. Plus all the wonderful relationships I’ve made from this blog and the absolutely LOVELY comments that y’all leave me.
5. Helping in the hayfield. I learned a lot of life’s lessons in the hayfield. That’s the best place to be and spend time with my family.
6. Naptime. Especially when I’m cranky.
7. Random sweet Text messages from my husband, mom and friends. Sometimes when you get the random texts, they come at just the right moment!
8. Summer. I’m so a hot weather person.
9. Being productive. Every now and then it’s nice to sit around and do nothing, but when that’s all you do, it gets old and boring. I like being productive.
10. My puppy dogs. They are just like my kiddos and they bring such joy to my life.