So I just finished my Revolt workout for tonight. I can’t even begin to tell you how much my muscles are quivering. Hubby says that’s a good thing and that they should quiver more. I’m not so sure about that, I about dropped my cup I was trying to take a drink out of…
Sadly I think I need a bit of motivation. Like I stated on Saturday, if I miss a workout or in the case of tonight I started working out later than normal so it almost felt like I was missing it, it didn’t feel right, but at the same time I just can’t quite tell if I notice a difference. One of these days I’ll get feeling spry and post before and current pictures and let y’all be the judge for me. I see myself every day so I definitely don’t see a change. Hubby sees me every day but he sees more of a change than I do… so one of these days I’ll remember to take current photos and we’ll compare.
In other news, when I started the ol blog here back in October of 2009 it was attached to my old email address. When I got married I updated my email address and just had everything from the old one forwarded to this one. But the old one kept getting hacked so one day last summer we decided to delete the old email. Guess what happened… ALL the photos that were on the blog tied to that email address vanished. Sad day!
So lately I’ve been working on putting them back up there and what do you know… I have found a bunch of blog posts that I either forgot about or that made me grin or just brought back fond memories. So let’s take a slight walk down memory lane shall we?
- The first trip to Ft. Worth for hubby and me.
- 6 months together and counting
- Reviewing 2009 and seeing how life really changed that year
- Hubby proposed to me
- Mudflap barking at my mom while she was on the treadmill
- Seeing Tbug trying on flower girl dresses and HOW young/small she looked!
- They practically had to drag me kicking and screaming to try on wedding dresses.
- We bought our house
- Hubby and I shared our story in our own words (his, hers)
- Comparing hubby’s life and my life at the same age
- And how hubby lost our wedding slide show and I had to start all over, but I wasn’t mad…
Ok there’s a bunch for now. I’m not finished putting all of 2010 back on. I basically lost all pictures from 2009 and 2010 through the end of October 2010, so I’m working on getting them back on there. It’s a long, tedious process, wish me luck!
btw, I wrote this last night but had it post this morning… so yes, it’s written like I wrote it last night for a reason… lol 🙂 Happy Wednesday!