I ran across this Blogger meet -n- Greet and hope it isn’t to late to enter. If it isn’t, maybe you’d be interested too and if so check out Michelle at A Little Bit of This & That
So let’s get started. If you are new here, you probably want to know a little about me and this little piece of the blog-o-sphere… Well Hello, my name is Nicole.
I originally started this blog out as That’s Life but on a whim changed it to a phrase my husband says all the time: Life’s A Beach (wish I was on one). I grew up on a farm in Southwest Missouri, but don’t let that fool you, I’m sometimes a walking contradiction. I love country life (Agriculture, farm animals, hauling hay, etc) but I would really love to live in Chicago or New York City for 1-2 years. I know it would be a culture shock to me and I’d stick out like a sore thumb, but I’ve been to both cities and absolutely LOVE them! I started blogging on a whim one day in October of 2009 and have been hooked ever since. And I absolutely love meeting new friends and seeing what the country and the world has to offer each and every one of us 🙂 Please stay a spell and hope you’ll come back!
My 5 posts I’ve written that I really like (although there are a bunch):
- Timing is Everything (You truly don’t know when things will happen or why they do when they do)
- Angel in Disguise (however I didn’t write this, the Mister did :))
- And She Said Yes (The story of our engagement)
- One Year Ago… (And last summer I wrote out our entire story)
- 101 in 1001 (and then i jumped on the band wagon and made a list)
5 very Well received Blog Posts
- Why (Contradictions, Life is short but don’t rush things…. Ok now I’m confused)
- Well Isn’t This a Surprise (Here a Chick, There a Chick, Everywhere a Chick Chick)
- Do You Smell That (What can I say, horses are cute!)
- A Missouri Style Blizzard (I’d say we got some snow… LOL)
- He is… (He is my husband)
Who Am I?
- I hit 100 (100 random things about yours truly, no I’m not self absorbed, it was hard!)
- Me at His Age (some of the photos of things I’ve done with my life)
- 99 Things (No I didn’t do things about myself again, it was a list and I claimed what I had done)
- Reason Number 744 (I swear we shouldn’t need to dress up for work 🙂
- A bit o’ Me (I answered questions :))
Now Google Analytics say my top 5 posts are:
- Help Find Will Norton (I live near Joplin, MO and the horrid tornado that went through)
- Joplin MO Tornado – May 22, 2011 (yup my top 4 are all about the Tornado)
- Tornado Warning
- Tornado Path – May 22, 2011
- Our Church, Our Decorations (It’s about my wedding… not the tornado :))
So I hope you learned some great things about me and I would love to learn more about you. Please by all means let me know you stopped by! Have a fabulous Day!