Ok I cannot take credit for these, I just thought they were cute! But I am adding my comments to the end if i feel there should be one 🙂
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.— Haha I gotcha back!
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.— fully agree with this statement! Then you have to admit it…..
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.— yeah I love my sleep but really I think I did when I was a kid too though…
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.— I had a friend say they did, it was called Times New Roman (what he types in every day anyway)
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?— um… very carefully?? yeah it is a little difficult.
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?–I don’t agree with this one… I write in cursive most of the time anyway….
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.— sometimes it’s helpful to know which direction out of your neighborhood it wants to take it you… now my fiance’s GPS system likes to drop me off in the middle of housing developments….
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.— that might make the more sad though…
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.— sometimes… not always
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.— This is so me, my fiance said sometimes it has to do with the different versions of Word you are using… 97-2003 vs 2007
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.— Yes this is a pain in the butt!
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?— Again my fiance tells me that it could be they are leaving you a message….
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.— No, that’s just a waste 🙂
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.— Dirty Dancing… it wasn’t until I was later that I realized what they were doing (in his bedroom when she asks if he’s had many women, or what happened to Penny)
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.— Guilty!
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.— Guilty, I try not to text and drive!
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?— again Guilty!
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
29. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.— I did this a lot in college, I swear the apartment under me probably wondered what in the world I was doing upstairs!
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.— ahhhh no comment here… besides hate is a strong word!
31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.— OMG this is so me… and on a band trip once, I had my friends watch on which I wasn’t used to and I told a woman the wrong time… then later she realized it, asked me again, I told her the right time and she told me I needed to go back to time telling school
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!— hehe Guilty again!
— “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Unknown
I love that quote! And no I can’t take credit for any of the green thoughts, just my dark thoughts behind them :). But I thought it was cute and thought I would share! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!