Some days I’m late to the game, this week/month/day is one of those but I wanted to smile about the Month of May so please indulge me 🙂 I’m linking up with Emmy Mom! Guess I better hurry, my baby girl is emptying my bag. :). I love this life!
1. We spent the day helping with the Missouri Governor’s Mounted Guard. It was a great learning experience for Tbug.
2. School’s out for Summer. Anyone else singing that song? I’m quite scared because I have a lot of books to read. If you’ve read these, please help me!!!
3. I try to do an update on my life twice a year. The reason is though is because you forget or at least I do and I want to remember. I finally got around to posting the update from the spring.
4. Since I’ve been married I’ve been a momma. Tbug has made that known to me and everyone else. But this was my first Mother’s Day with miss Abug.
5. Hubby went on a trip with work. Abug and I survived and I’m not real sure how, it was finals week and he was gone the WHOLE WEEK!
- Burger Bistro & Inn of Chicago
- Day 1 and Weber Grill Restaurant
- Day 2 & 3 – Chicago & ChiSox Restaurant
- Day 4 & 5 of the Conference – Chicago, IL
6. Because Tbug asked a question (What’s the difference between miniature horses and ponies) we got to go ride in a cart pulled by miniature horses!!
7. I’ve gotten to ride horses a lot this summer and I’m loving it!
8. Speaking of riding horses, a friend brought her little boy over and we all rode horses together!!
9. Memorial Day… with all the pictures is there much to say?