No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake
I’ve been seeing this No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake going around facebook for a while. For some reason it extremely appealed to me so I really wanted to try it and I thought Father’s Day would be a fun day to try it, because why not? We actually took it to Father’s Day Sunday Night Dinner. I might have enticed you with this picture on Monday… Now here’s the recipe!
- 1/2cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
1. Whisk fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
2. Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
3. Freeze 4 hours.
Oh and don’t get caught snacking on the leftovers….
Coolwhip and oreos…