|Photo by her stepdad|
1. Why do you like being a kid? Because you don’t have as much responsibility as you do as an adult.
2. What is your happiest memory? Thanksgiving, being with my family.
3. What do you like to do for fun? Ride horses and go scuba diving.
4. What was the nicest thing you ever did for someone else? I went to a church camp one summer and everyday we did charity for elderly people.
5. What do you think you’ll be doing 10 years from now? I think I’ll still be in college.
6. What do you think your mom & dad do for jobs? My mom goes to school and my dad is a computer tech guy. My other mom is a nurse and my other dad works for an eye doctor.
7. What is the grossest thing you can imagine? Sticking your hand up a horses butt.
8. What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Laugh
9. What is your favorite color? Blue
10. What is your favorite toy? Fire. I’m kidding. My dog.
11. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple no peaches no pineapple no peaches no pineapple…
12. What is your favorite tv show? Girl Meets World
13. What is your favorite food? Calf Fries
14. What is your favorite outfit? Jeans, Tshirt and boots.
15. What is your favorite game? Monopoly
16. What is your favorite snack? Ice Cream
17. What is your favorite animal? Horse or is it dog
18. What is your favorite song? Voices by Chris Young
19. What is your favorite book? Si-chology 101 by Si Robertson
20. Who is your best friend? What if they’re twins? Lucy and Ginger. Actually I have so many best friends that I just choose the last ones I spent time with.
21. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride horses and doing chores with grandpa.
22. What is your favorite drink? Root Beer
23. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
24. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A Pillow
25. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Vet
And a fun Tbugism…
This last summer when we were in Florida, to be exact the afternoon we were killing time before we went parasailing, there was a restaurant down the beach from where we were standing that had a live band. When I started paying attention to the band I noticed they were playing the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire and I started singing along, but better yet, so did Tbug. I’m pretty sure that she knows that theme song because of her dad and me.
Today is Tbug’s 13th Birthday. Yup, she’s a teenager! Yikes! We took her out for her birthday yesterday since this is her mom’s year to have her for her birthday.
If you want to see previous answers check them out here: