1. The Number 1 absolute most important thing I have to smile about is the Man in my life. He’s been my rock. He’s held me up when I thought I would fall. He’s stood behind me when I needed a gentle push. He pulled me along when I thought I couldn’t go any further. God placed this man on earth to be my best friend.
2. Number 2 would be my parents. They again are there for me like no one else can be. I’m not sure where I’d be without them.
Ok so those were all the time not just the month of August, but it’s my post 🙂
3. Our get-a-way Trip to St. Louis with my wonderful Husband.
4. Spending a girls shopping day with my mom, auntie, and auntie’s friend.
5. Starting School last Monday. It’s been quite scary but still, I took the plunge and did it.
6. Rearranging every bedroom in our house over the weekend to make me a study.
7. Miss Marlie went on a run with me yesterday because I was feeling frustrated. It was hot but she and I felt better afterward. Anyway I know I did…
8. Eating all the WONDERFUL food I’ve had this month. No wonder I gained weight… lol
9. We got a cat. Did I tell you that?
10. That God allows me to wake up every morning, smile at my husband, speak with my parents, and enjoy this life that he’s given me.
linking up with Emmy Mom for her monthly mem
linking up with IA & SS for their weekly mem