1. Ok so I was on Doris’ blog (Organized Chaos) this morning and she suggested we go off and try a virtual snowflake maker. Say what?? Yep you read correctly! Click HERE and you’ll too be on your way to having a Snow Day!
2. I think house breaking my dog will be the absolute end of me! She doesn’t get the concept for some reason that when she goes outside, don’t sit at the front door (even for 2 hrs), instead go do your business and then you can come back in the house. Nope, she was outside last night for 2ish hours, came in and pooped and oh boy did it reek! So this morning I let her out, in fact she was out for almost an hour. She came back into the house and decided to pee. OY!!! Anyone have any suggestions on how to train her?
3. A screen saver I saw on a computer here at work was a dictionary. It gave you a word, the pronunciation, a definition and allowed you to see more… Weird!!!
4. Have I ever told you, I HATE cold weather with a passion? I went running the other night and I swear I thought I was going to die, muscles in both legs locked up and I seriously thought I was going to fall face first into the driveway. NOT fun! I proceeded to walk from there.
5. Oh that was when I took my dog for a walk because she has figured out that if we go for walks, that is time to do her beezness… now if I could just convince her to do it while I’m not walking her around in the freezing cold.
6. Every time I cough, my husband says Bless You… Weird-o!
7. But he’s my Weird-o!! I’m not sure anyone else could handle him… (sorry hunny I so had to take the jab 🙂 I love you!!!)
8. Yes he reads my blog religiously, even when he knows what I’m writing. He loves me like that!
9. I seriously can’t believe it is December 1st already! My mom’s birthday is Sunday… wonder what we’ll do for her.
10. Guess I’ll leave you with this recipe from the other night. It is something someone shared with me and it’s super yummy and very easy and fairly quick.
French Bread Cheeseburger
This usually makes 2 loaves… I cut the recipe in half so what you are seeing here is the half version. I’ll tell you the full version… it freezes great!
2 lbs of Hamburger
3/4 block Velveeta Cheese
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Loaves French Bread
Peace, Love and Yummy Food!