A day in the Life of… baby girl (Sundays)

Spread the love

The other day I told you to join me for my leisure day… Well…. let’s work with Sunday for now. It’s definitely different than other days…

6 o’clock hour – Mommy woke up just before daddy’s alarm went off at 6:45 asking what time it was. She swore she looked at her phone and it said 3:03 but the light coming in the door was confusing her. Daddy was confused too… he saw the lights coming in the door and thought it was 7:45 on Monday morning and he slept through his alarms. They both got a good laugh at each other.

7 o’clock hour – We all got up, got dressed and hit the door running. Okay well I can’t walk yet and none of us were actually running but you get the idea. We stopped to get gas in mommy’s car and breakfast for mommy and daddy. I ate my breakfast on the way from the house to the gas station.

8 o’clock hour – We picked sissy up and then took off for church. I might have “talked” through church. Woops.

9 o’clock hour – Mommy wanted to go to Target. She didn’t really have a reason but we were finally able to get windshield wiper blades to replace her old ones. Look at that sucker! No wonder she complained about them not working well.

10 o’clock hour – We were headed home and decided that it was getting close to lunch time. Daddy was hungry so we called grandma and grandpa to see if they wanted to join us. They said yes. To kill some time waiting on them we went to Atwoods. Tbug and I looked at the chickens and the ducks.

11 o’clock hour – we met up with grandma and grandpa and ate lunch at Del Rio. Yum! I like black beans. They joke that I’m not mommy’s daughter because I like beans and will use napkins. Long story so they tell me.

12 o’clock hour – After lunch grandpa asked if we would come by the house (unless we had plans) and help breed some mares. They were running to the store to get grandma cough medicine so mommy, daddy and I went to wash mommy’s car. Tbug went with gma and gpa to the store. Mommy kept joking that because we were washing her car, that 60% chance of rain would turn into 100% chance.

1 o’clock hour – We went and helped breed horses. Blondie has a better temperament than Sis does. Blue Jeans here is cute.

2 o’clock hour – We finished up with the horses and helped do chores for grandpa and then just as we were headed inside the house, a storm blew in and it rained. Yup, mommy should be a meteorologist. Like my extensive vocabulary? We were all tired (well except Tbug) so we thought we’d go home and take naps. On our way home we hit Sonic up for Happy Hour. They didn’t buy me a drink though. Oh well.

3 o’clock hour – Sissy and daddy unloaded daddy’s truck from yesterday. Boy will that be a story to share later this week… look for it! Mommy started laundry and then we watched a movie together while Tbug and I played with my toys on the floor.

4 o’clock hour – Tbug had to go home so I stayed with mommy and took a nap.

6 o’clock hour – Daddy got hungry so they ate dinner. They had Chicken and Herb pasta with Pesto. I was still snoozing.

7 o’clock hour – Mommy and daddy woke me up (actually daddy did) and we went and took a hot tub (sat in there…).

8 o’clock hour – Finally time for a shower and mommy did some more laundry. I guess they got muddy yesterday… like I said, wait for that story!

9 o’clock hour – Thank you for joining me for my Sunday. They are never the same but this was definitely a low key day. Now as my jammies say… it’s Pasture Bedtime! and mine.

I have a few more days to share in the future… Don’t forget to come see them too!!!!

Baby Squirrel!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *