Okay, for once I remembered to link up with EmmyMom for her monthly mem and it’s great because we’re sharing 10 things that made us smile in the Month of August.
1. I really needn’t say more here. This man makes me smile every day, every hour, every minute of my day.
2. Tbug getting carried away talking so much she almost forgot to drive down the driveway.
3. Entering a Photo contest and actually placing. It was the first contest I’ve ever entered and to actually place was friggin awesome!
4. We celebrated my grandpa’s birthday. He passed away two years ago, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate it. It ended in the evening with us going to the cemetery at 9:30 at night and as we pulled in I yelled, “Let me out Let me Out, No, Let me in, Let me in” and my mom cracked up laughing at me.
5. We enjoyed a day and a half vacation together into an action-packed weekend.
6. We got some much-needed rain, plus I hear we have some on the way today… hopefully I didn’t just scare it off!
7. I finally got to go on a date to the Drive-in with my Hunny that he asked me out on 14 years ago. Great movies by the way!!
8. I shared a hilarious video that I put together of my husband and me over different nights when we first started dating. And yes, I might have mention I had to fart in one of the little clips. If I really did or not who the heck knows.
9. My husband loves me so much that when I got sick he brought me cold medicine at work on his lunch hour.
10. Practicing with Tbug, getting her ready for her first horse show ever this weekend. More details on that hopefully next week.
So everyone has something they can smile about, what’s yours?