Who doesn’t love cream cheese?
Who doesn’t love crescent rolls?
Who doesn’t love sausage?
Maybe throw some cheddar cheese in there??
Ok if you are ready I’m willing… um… or something like that. haha
Boy that sounded dirty!
I’ll just present you with:
2 Pkg Crescent Rolls
1 Pkg Cream Cheese
1 pkg (1lb) sausage, browned and drained
1 pkg Cheddar cheese (about 2-3 cups)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown your sausage and drain the grease.
- Then add your cream cheese to the mixture and stir in.
- Roll one crescent roll out over a 9×13 baking sheet.
- Place your sausage mixture on the crescent roll.
- Top with Cheddar Cheese
- Top with the remaining crescent roll
- Bake for 30/40 minutes.
And of course… with all the photos I take of food, I forgot to get pictures of this start to finish! Or even the finished product. Oh well… You make it and then you’ll know what it looks like! And when you do, send me a photo for this post why don’t you 🙂
Ok tomorrow I won’t post a recipe 🙂
- 2 Pkg Crescent Rolls
- 1 Pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg (1lb) sausage, browned and drained
- 1 pkg Cheddar cheese (about 2-3 cups)