Recipe adapted from here
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- red food coloring
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Peppermint Hersey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- With a stand mixer or hand mixer, combine oil, brown sugar, and white sugar; mix until smooth. Add eggs and mix until creamy. Mix in red food coloring, vanilla, and vinegar. Add flour mixture until completely combined.
- Using small cookie scoop, make 1″ balls. Roll in your hands and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven and press. Hershey’s kiss candy into the middle of each cookie. Let rest one minute and gently tap the cookie sheet on the counter to make the kisses drop.