Good Tuesday Morning to you. How are you feeling this morning? I’m exhausted. I didn’t sleep well last night. Add to the fact that it’s cloudy and rainy outside this morning and oy, I’m done! But I have to get up and start my day and I thought it would be fun to start the day off by joining Emmy in her 10 Things to Smile About for the month :). BTW, where in the world has this month gone? Seriously!
1. We spent a lot of time riding Snookums and getting her broke to ride earlier this month. Wow, that seems like forever and ago.
2. We were able to get my dad more hay for his cows for the winter. I mean I guess I have a few cows/calves at their house too, but still, we got more hay to feed the cows this winter. Score!
3. No sugar added fudge pops have been our treat of choice here lately!
4. While I was doing homework the other day I ran across the trailer for The Neighbors. OMG, the part with the airbag cracked me up laughing which was really bad since I was sitting in the library! Beware, this is a bit gross but if you watch, wait for the airbag! It starts around 1:13 if you want to fastforward to that point.
5. We got our Pumpkins carved for Halloween. Sadly they molded and had to be thrown out, but we got them carved while Tbug could join us.
6. We were able to go to Kansas City and see the Broadway Musical Wicked. Btw, when you’re looking up tickets for someone make sure you type the website in correctly…. www.wickedthemusical.com. YIKES if you don’t!
7. Hubby and I got to go and see a Kansas City Chiefs Game! As of this last weekend they’re now 8-0! Woohoooo!
8. I’m actually having fun writing my blog posts for Extreme Sports Scuba blog!
9. My husband is GREAT. Things have been crazy around our house lately and one day last week he brought me home flowers just cause.
10. My cat snores. When she’s not scratching the crap out of my hand, she’s really cute snoring!
Ok girls and boys. That’s all she wrote. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! I guess I’ll get up and head to school now! loves and hugs!