So technically Emmy’s 10 things to smile about for the month was yesterday, but, well, when have I been on time? I was born 2 weeks late and I might as well just realize I’ll be late for the rest of my life?!?!
1. Hubby and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary
2. We went on our first Dive Trip since we were certified, Mermet Springs
3. I volunteered for a blogging gig for our local dive shop. Sweet!
4. We got to see Kellie Pickler in concert
5. We participated in the Ride for Life
6. We’re about done reading the Fairie Queene, as in Friday and I can’t wait!
7. My Sister-in-Law actually came to have dinner with us.
|*Stolen from her Facebook*|
8. I absolutely LOVE our new bed. I’ve gotten good night sleeps lately! I don’t feel like this pooch anymore!
9./10. Um… I became addicted to Frappuccino’s again. Dang it! But I got through one paper. Paper number 2 is due on Thursday/Friday of this week. Yikes! Help!