I’m so glad you’re back for Week 3 – Holy cow where has this month gone let alone this year! – of the Review Extravaganza. This week we’re reviewing July (my birthday month hint hint 😉) – September (my anniversary month hint hint 😉).
Remember there are still plenty of chances to win some of the hottest prizes on the block 🙂 so get crack-a-lackin and get you post written and linked up!! Just write your post, grab the button, place it in your post and link up! And don’t forget to visit my wonderful co-hosts (just click on their names) Emmy-EmmyMom; Lourie-CA Girl; MiMi-Living in France; Mrs. Match-Date Girl Diaries; Janette-Johanson Journey.
– Hubby answered a Q&A session for the blog.
– I participated in and completed an entire Photo-a-day challenge in June and shared it in July!
– I found out my Tbug listens to me more than my hubby’s mom (grandma… aka Memaw) and I questioned if that was a good thing or not….
– I shared some funny moments of me growing up….
– Hubby and I made a fun trip to Kansas to go check out Big Brutus and finished the evening with a Rain storm in the drought we were having and dinner at Josie’s (you know, that restaurant out in the middle of Kansas somewhere).
– Don’t have some of the things you need for cooking? Never fear, I found some substitutions!
– I went and judged the Round Robin at our county fair and gave future showman some tips for future success.
– I gave you good reasons on taking photos to remember the little things in life! You know, such as this:
|Circa October 2010|
– And someone at work left me a note that I drive a land shark to which I still don’t understand…
– I did really confusing math for you.
– And proved to you my husband was glutton for punishment on our first date but went on to marry me. 🙂
– I came across this Video by the Peterson Brothers
– I ended out the month of July by turning the Original 29 – Which I wasn’t handling very well. I say original because it seems like once you turn 29, people never get older… they always claim to be 29.
– Plus my friend’s son is 21 years to the day younger than me and Tbug helped Earl & me decorate T’s birthday cake.
– We had the fun task of replacing the air-conditioner in our house. To make matters worse – I was sick.
– Hubby shared his version of our story.
– In the middle of our drought, my parents neighbor set a brush pile on fire and left to go to town and pretty much tried to burn up the neighborhood. Luckily no houses were lost, just 40 some hay bales.
– I gave you a little more insight in to me.
– And the night that we got to go back to living in our house (AC remember) hubby and I did a Vlog :).
– I went on my first and so far only work trip where I did restaurant reviews and think I drove my co-worker nuts… now ask me if that bothered me 🙂
– Tbug took over my kitchen again to bake breakfast this time – Biscuits & Gravy!
– I taught you how to make your very own bloggy button!
– And I entered my very first photo contest and did rather well!!
– And my grandpa’s birthday would have been August 28, so what did we do? We loaded my grandma up and took her out to dinner at a restaurant 45+ miles from home since Grandpa said to find good food you had to go 45 miles from home or more 🙂 We took her to Iguana Azul in Nevada :).
– My husband and I had our 2nd Wedding anniversary.
– I had a Real Heart to Heart moment.
– I tried to give Doti a Salt & Pepper shaker for her collection only to break one :(. Now it’s in the “singles” cabinet :).
– We went to the PBR in Springfield.
– And we started our C25K training program!
– I shared my 10 things to smile about in September!!
– And I ended the month with monsterous blisters on my heels!
a Rafflecopter giveaway