So yesterday I told you about the surprise personals shower I had thrown for me last Friday night. Well one of the games was done while I was opening presents and I didn’t even realize it. It started out Evelyn would write down phrases that I would say but apparently I wasn’t saying much at first so she started writing down phrases from around the room. Then after I was done opening presents the list was read aloud as:
“Phrases Nicole will say on their wedding night.”
I just had to share them with you. What it was actually referring to is to the side in ():
- Sleep with me (On the butt of a pair of pants)
- It makes me feel good (I have no idea)
- That’s for when… (I said this but again, don’t know why)
- I only growl when I’m mad (They asked me to growl. this was my response)
- Now I know why April was always giggling when we did this with her. (I couldn’t quit giggling)
- Ooooo it does smell good, I’ve never smelt it before (lotion that I received)
- It’s very cute (about one of the pieces I received. We all said this throughout the night)
- Oh they’re getting smaller and smaller (about the panties but not sure who said it)
- It looks more like a man’s package (This was my grandma’s comment)
- I’m not going to put it back in (I didn’t want to fold it and put it back in the box)
- Haha, I didn’t break it (Me about the ribbons)
- I wasn’t sure about the size. (Memaw about what size she got for me)
- I know this trick (Me again on the ribbons)
- Oh nice (This was said a lot throughout the night too.)
- Very nice, Thank you (Me about something I received)
- Is there more? (My mom b/c she thought something else should be in the bag)
- Ok what’s next? (don’t remember)
- Oooooo, that’s cute (This was said a lot throughout the night too by everyone)
- No, they’re attached (me about the panties being attached to something, don’t remember what but someone thought there should be matching panties)
- Those Match (me about a bra/panties set I received)
- Can’t figure it out (haha, me because it had a built in bra thing and it was all tangled up)
- Okay there we go (I finally got it all untangled)
- Thank you (I said this a lot that night.)
I still wish I had pictures to show, although not sure I’d show what “personals” (haha) I received, I’d just show how gorgeously decorated my house was.
In other news, Brittany over at Unexpected Surprises featured me.
You really should go over and check it out! You should also check out her blog while over there. Her son is absolutely adorable. Today she shared a conversation she had with him. He wants to be an Alligator.
So I guess I’ll leave you with this cute joke I got in my email the other day. I have another one, I just have to find it!
The Sharing of Marriage….
The old man placed an order for one hamburger, french fries and a drink. He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the french fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip, and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.
Obviously they were thinking, “that poor old couple – all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.” As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The man said they were just fine – they were used to sharing everything. People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn’t eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said, “No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.”
Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked, “What is it you are waiting for?”
Peace, Love & Your Own Teeth!!