10 Things to Smile About December
It’s my favorite time of the year but sadly I’ve had a lot of highs and lows hit me this month. Nothing real extreme by any measures, just enough that at times I didn’t feel like I was able to enjoy this time of the year. But today’s main focus is 10 Things to Smile About hosted by Emmymom so that’s just what we’re going to do. Smile! In no particular order:
3. Decorating our Christmas tree. I absolutely love our Christmas Tree and so decorating it as a family is one of the best times of the year!
8. The Review Extravaganza which just so happens to be going on through the end of this week. Make sure you check it out!!
1. This. What more can I say about this really? I guess that I wish some of the other scenes would have been free but dang it was fun!
10. I had a helper helping me wrap Christmas presents.
2. The fact that I finally announced that we’re expecting. I also announced to some friends via our Christmas card this year which sadly I mailed out a bit late because I was waiting for Peanuts photo to arrive!
6. Getting my boots shined. What’s better than that?!?!
9. We were able to attend the Futurity this year! I Love Ft. Worth and I Love attending the NCHA Futurity!
4. Baking cinnamon rolls! Just love it!
7. Peanut even got presents at Christmas 🙂
5. Even though I was in a funk, Christmas soooo made me smile. Especially when they pointed out I had Grandma’s lipstick on my cheek.