1. I’ve worn glasses since the 2nd grade.
2. I got contacts in 8th grade.
3. It took me 2 different tries at 5 hrs a piece to get the contacts in the first time.
4. I’m very touchy when it comes to my eyes!
5. I never take my wedding ring off.
6. In fact my husband threw a fit when he had his knee surgery because they made him take his wedding band off.
7. That was one of the first things he asked for once he got out of surgery, besides me 🙂
8. I’ve lost 19lbs.
9. I’m right handed but sometimes bowl better left handed.
10. My sister-in-law keeps signing me up for things and then I get random phone calls and have NO idea what is going on.
11. My friend Greg made it back from his tour in Afghanistan.
12. My new jeans finally came in yesterday.
13. I won’t say I’m tall because I don’t think 5’7″ is real tall, just average or maybe a little above… but finding jeans long enough for me so I don’t wear high waters SUCKS! It’s so difficult!
14. This is partially why I’m glad I’m not taller!
15. I finally found a store other than the Buckle or wearing Country girl jeans that have extra long length’s! That made me happy. They sell 31″, 33″, 35″, & 37″ inseams. I don’t need the 37″ though.
16. Yes my bathroom scales are in the kitchen. They are even on a specific square. That way they give accurate results!
17. My dogs are about to drive me nuts because they keep digging up my front yard. Guess I won’t have to mow there before long, no grass… LOL.
18. I had our humming bird feeders up and they dive bomb us… LOL.
19. They finally emptied them so I refilled them this weekend but haven’t seen many birds around the last couple days.
20. It isn’t supposed to rain today but it sure looks cloudy outside. Leave it to good ole Missouri weather.
21. Last week there was a 0% chance of rain and it poured like a cow peeing on a flat rock.
22. Cow peeing on a flat rock=POURING hard!
23. I have a meeting to go to today.
24. I’m really not looking forward to it 🙁
25. Wish me luck!