So I was perusing around on my fave blogs and ran across a dialect Vlog both with Hannah and Jessica and thought… I’ve been wanting to try my shot at a Vlog… why not!
There are a list of words to say and then some questions to answer. I hope you’ll all decide to participate because I’d LOVE to hear what you sound like too. Don’t laugh to much at me and the white cord around my neck were iPod earphones that I kind of forgot were there… woops 🙂
Here’s the list of words/questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Hope you enjoy and don’t make too much fun of me!!!!