1. The Chocolate Covered Strawberries that Earl and AL made for Sunday Night Dinner.
2. AL putting an arrow right through the barbed wire fence… literally. I’m not sure you could do that again if you tried.
3. Snow in May… sure why not?!?!
4. Sharing Cinco de Mayo with our Sunday Night Dinner Crowd.
5. Sharing moments of my day with my husband. Just a wonderful way to unwind.
6. That the Poison Ivy is GONE! Maybe I should knock on some wood now
7. Getting to spend some time on Mother’s Day with Tbug.
8. Spending the day at Silver Dollar City with all our friends who are our family.
9. Sharing with you my Vlog on how to do the Hair Twist.
10. Spending Memorial Day weekend with my Family and Friends honoring those who have served our country and helped fight for our freedoms.
Linking up with