Bounce this Along
All this time you’ve been putting Bounce in the dryer??!!…. hmmmm I got this email and it looks interesting enough to try! ** This is just me. I’m not getting paid by Bounce. In fact I got this in an email, thought hey if it works cool I’ll pass it along :)**
1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice
2.Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3.It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened too often.
4.It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
6. Since Bounce is designed to eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home – Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce in vacuum cleaners.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car – Place a sheet of bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean Baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hair.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
22. Wet a Bounce Sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with a wet Bounce.
0 thoughts on “Bounce this Along”
how creative! I will have to try some of these!
I tried the cat hair thing and it worked: hair off and now the cat doesn't want to sit on my computer chair besides. Yaaah!
This is crazy! I don't know about anyone else, but during the dry winter my hair tends to hold static… and I'll use a sheet to get rid of it! Works every time!
I will have to try this with the mosquito thing. They seem to just ♥ me. On a previous post “Q: What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
A: Honey” They actually found honey while lurking through the Egyptian tombs. I wouldn't want to have been the person that had to make sure the honey wasn't expired. Sincerely following.