1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 6:35, as most mornings. I rolled over hit snooze and finally got up around 7.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Ted I think….
4. What is your favorite TV show?
absolute favorite…. Friends 🙂
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
if we’re dreaming here… Hawaii for sure, but we have to move my family there, just sayin…
6. What did you have for breakfast? 1 egg scrambled, 3 pieces of bacon and a Mocha Frappe.
7. What is your favorite food?
8. Foods you dislike?
well…… I try to not be limited but I’m not crazy about beans unless they are green, don’t like peas and not a big fish fan either…
9. Favorite place to eat?
Zio’s Italian kitchen
10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch — No wonder I’m not skinny!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans, belt/buckle, and boots!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I want to go 2 places fairly bad, Michigan to see where my grandma went to college, my grandparents & my mom & aunt grew up. Also, Greece. My grandmother is half Greek. My great Grandfather crossed the big blue pond and entered this country through Ellis Island. I’ve been to Ellis Island, it’s phenomenal! What those people did to come to this country.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Unfortunately it depends on the day and what’s happened….
15. Where would you want to retire?
My grandpa always said Nacogdoches, TX was the place to be because they didn’t have weather that bothered his arthritis. For as bad as he had it and they say it is hereditary, I’ll probably have it…. especially since 3 of my 4 grandparents have/had it.
16. Favorite time of day?
Well I always feel best about myself right after I make it through a workout… but best time of day…. um… anytime I get to be around my husband. *awe gushy I know*
17. Where were you born?
SW MO, born and raised.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Some may not claim this, but Bull Riding. It is a sport! If I’m actually at the field/stadium, etc, I love sports, but watching on TV really doesn’t do anything for me.
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Fresh cut Hay & or grass count? How about clean clothes? Ok fine… Chanel Allure.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
I have no idea….
21. Favorite baby/kids products?
I don’t actually know how to answer this question…
22. People watcher?
My friend Camille and I used to meet up outside Carrington Hall in college and people watch for an hour before we had to go to class again. You’d be surprised what you see.
23. Are you a morning or night person?
I used to so be a night owl, however now I make myself go to bed because I’m not a morning person but I know I have to get up. If I get up at my normal time I’m fully awake somewhere between 8 and 10. That tell you anything?
24. Do you have any pets?
3 rugrats! Audrey – Cocker Spaniel. Marlie – Yellow Lab. Josie – Red Merl Australian Shepherd.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
It’s Thursday? Does that count?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A school teacher, a writer, a Ballerina on Broadway or a Veterinarian.
27. What is your favorite memory?
Oh there are so many! Let’s see, most recent how about my 1 year wedding anniversary. I got to go parasailing. How about my Wedding day? How about graduating college & high school and see the possibilities are endless.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Generally Dog but I love cats too. I’m an animal person.
29. Are you married?
Yep, 2 years and counting!
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
When I was 15 my grandpa pulled out infront of a F-150. We were in a Ford Ranger. The Ranger was supposed to be mine when I turned 16, however, it got totaled. So I got a different Ranger when I turned 16, I had my driver’s license 1 month and rear ended my neighbor.
32. Any pet peeves?
Sometimes I’m a grammar snob. My mom did it to me! :). I’m not always the best and I will correct myself in front of people if I realize I said it in correctly, so don’t worry, I correct myself too. Also when people drag their feet when they walk. There are more, these are just what I can think of.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon & Mushroom
34. Favorite flower?
I’m typical – Roses
35. Favorite ice cream?
I’m a plain girl here, I prefer Vanilla however, Bluebunny has a line of Chef Duff inspired ice cream and then it’s the Strawberry Shortcake stuff!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-fil-a or Jimmy Johns
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I didn’t. I passed the written test and the driving test the first try.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Betty Crocker – Yes the food brand….
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I really don’t want to max out my Credit Card because then I have to pay it off. I try not to carry a balance, ever.
40. Favorite book?
Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum Series.
41. Like your job?
I owe, I owe it’s off to work I go.
Sure. Cheese please?!?!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I’m sorry, Hawaii has this one hands down, although Chicago on my Honeymoon ranks right up there as well as our yearly trips to Ft. Worth. Funny truth about me, when I was little we spent so much time going to Texas for horse shows that I claimed to be part Texan.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My hubby last Friday night.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Some song I don’t know that is playing on the radio, one of my bosses talking to a co-worker about who knows what and the printer printing papers, as well as my fingers typing on the keys.
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, I’m a weenie!
48. Coffee drinker?
I’m a newbie here as in last November. It has to have sugar and creamer and generally I like the flavored creamer however I’m not crazy about French Vanilla. Just sayin.
49. Favorite drink?
It used to be Coke. Now… I guess water &/or Sweet Tea.
50. What word describes you best?
Weird. Does that count? Hey, we’re all weird in our own way!