Does this look yummy?
Would you believe we made that Alfredo sauce from scratch? It was almost just as easy as opening a jar, and a whole heck of a lot tastier! Let me show you how to make this fabulous meal!
Garlic Alfredo Sauce
found on Tasty Kitchen
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- ½ packages (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese, Softened And Cut Into 1/2-inch Cubes
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 ounces, weight Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- ½ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt To Taste
Melt butter in a medium, nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
Add milk, a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Season with kosher salt, if needed.
Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken quickly.
So now you have Alfredo Sauce, whatever will you do with it? How about make some noodles!
And while we’re at it, hubby doesn’t like Alfredo sauce without some meat… so let’s make a lightly pan fried chicken breast!
1/4-1/2 cup flour, some Italian seasoning… dip the chicken and pan fry it! YUM!