Tezzie at Not Always Picture Perfect tagged me to answer 4 questions. So here you have it folks… You get the chance to learn more about 🙂 And if you haven’t been to her blog and want to be blown away by fantastic photos… please by all means jump over there and look. You won’t be disappointed!
1. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
My fridge always has:
1) Cranberry Juice (unless I drank it all which happened Monday night and I didn’t know it until I went to get some last night :()
2) butter… Paula Dean and the Pioneer Woman think you can never have enough butter
3) Garlic… we have fresh and the already chopped up stuff in the jar.
2. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I’ve never actually been told I look like anyone famous. I was told by an old school teacher I looked like her niece, she in fact brought me a photo of her niece to see and I had to take a double take… but she wasn’t famous… Then my aunt is a school teacher and she sent me a photo of a little 2nd grader that she said looked like me when I was in 2nd grade, but again… Not famous… I dunno do you guys think I look like anyone? There are famous people I’d love to look like!!!
3. What are your superpowers?
My superpowers… yeah I haven’t been a mom long enough so I don’t have the mom superpowers yet… you know, when they know EVERYTHING you do and when you do it :)… so therefore I think I don’t have any 🙁 Wow I’m not doing so hot here!
4. What do you do when no one is watching?
pick my nose… ewwww no just kidding!!! um… I sing, I dance, I make funny faces in the mirror… I dunno… This is taking way to much effort to think. LOL