1. We put hay up in the loft this last weekend. I use we collectively because all I did was kick a bale out of the way and I got yelled at 🙂
2. We had severe weather pass through the area Thursday. I was right behind the storm all the way home from school. I actually watched it pass through the sky which was quite scary, but very interesting at the same time. It was crazy that it was 80 degrees earlier in the day. That night it bottomed out in the 30’s and today was high in the 50’s.
3. I thought it would be fun to do a Throw Back Thursday this week. This photo was from 2009 just after I bought my first dSLR. Absolutely LOVED that camera! Although I absolutely love the one I have. I kinda like dSLR’s!!
4. So I went and took the glucose test this week. I failed it by 3 points. Not real sure what that means… So I had to take the long test which took 3 hours. Yuck! Luckily my morning class was cancelled so I could participate in this this week, otherwise I’d have had to skip a class. oy! So anyway I passed the 3 hour test luckily! This girl doesn’t have gestational diabetes!!
5. Luckily my veins are easy to draw blood from! My arm looks horrible, but at least they don’t have to dig for my veins. It was straight in. The first poke I didn’t feel. Poke 2 I knew happened but that was it. Poke 3 was kind of like a bee sting and Poke 4 was like a wasp sting. The gal offered to switch arms but by Poke 2 it was starting to look bruised so I figured I’d rather one arm look horrid than 2 arms. And I need to mention that the gal was good!